See the terms and conditions of sale.
1) The terms and conditions of sale apply between the buyer (hereinafter referred to as the Consumer) and the company FUNRENT OÜ (hereinafter referred to as the Online Shop or FUNRENT OÜ) when purchasing goods and services from the funrent.ee online shop.
2) In addition to these terms and conditions, legal relations arising from the purchase of products from Funrent's online store are governed by the Law of Obligations Act (hereinafter LOA), the Consumer Protection Act (hereinafter CPA) and other legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
3) www.funrent.ee reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions of sale. These changes will be reflected on the website www.funrent.ee
1) All prices in the online shop www.funrent.ee are exclusive of VAT. VAT will be added to the prices of the products in the shopping basket.
2) The price of the purchases is subject to the cost of transport according to the mode of delivery chosen by the Consumer.
3) Prices are valid from the time of placing the order until the expiry of the payment term of the placed order (7 days after placing the order).
4) If the order is placed before the conditions of sale or prices are amended, the legal relations between the Consumer and the Online Shop shall be governed by the conditions in force at the time the order was placed.
5) All payments made by Funrent OÜ are made in euros.
6) FUNRENT reserves the right to make changes to the sales prices. These changes will be reflected on the website www.funrent.ee.
1) Add the products you want to your shopping cart.
2) To place an order, click on the "Submit a request" link in the shopping cart.
3) On the order page, fill in the required fields, select the delivery method that suits you and click on the "Submit request" link.
4) When you submit your request, we will send you a confirmation that we have received it.
5) We check the availability of the products and send you an offer, which you confirm by e-mail.
6) The goods will be dispatched after payment of the invoice.
1) By the contract of sale of the Goods, Funrent online shop undertakes to deliver to the Consumer the Goods existing, to be manufactured or to be acquired by Funrent online shop in the future, and to enable the transfer of ownership to the Consumer, while the Consumer undertakes to pay the amount indicated on the invoice for the Goods and to accept the Goods.
2) Orders for which payment has not been received will be cancelled 7 days after the order has been placed.
3) The sales contract shall enter into force upon receipt of the payment made by the Consumer into the bank account of Funrent OÜ.
1) After the sales contract has entered into force, the online shop Funrent will bundle the order and hand it over to the company's logistics partners for delivery.
2) It is possible to pick up the goods at our warehouse at Betooni 14a, Tallinn 13816 or Vinkli 2, Tartu. For all products that are in stock we can offer transportation within 1-5 days. Other products according to delivery time. For transportation we use Venipak couriers and Funrent vans.
3) The delivery deadlines indicated on the website of the e-shop are valid from the moment of the receipt of the order amount in the bank account of the e-shop.
4) To ensure prompt delivery, care must be taken to provide accurate and valid delivery details when placing your order.
5) The online shop is not liable for the delay in the delivery of the goods if the goods have been handed over to the logistics partners on time, but the delay in delivery is due to circumstances that the online shop Funrent could not influence or foresee.
1) After receipt of the order, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded in the e-shop without giving any reason within 14 days. The time limit for withdrawing from the contract shall be counted from the day on which the consumer received the goods.
2) The 14-day right of return does not apply to, inter alia:
(a) in the case of goods made to the customer's personal requirements.
(b) in the case of periodicals and books, except in the case of a defective copy.
(c) goods which, by their nature, are not returnable
3) In the event of deterioration of the condition of the object to be returned, the Consumer shall be liable for the depreciation of the object due to the use of the object only if he has used the object in a manner other than that necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the object. In order to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, the consumer should handle and use them only as he would normally be allowed to do in a shop.
4) In order to return the goods, you must inform Funrent Online Shop of your decision within 14 days of receipt of the goods at the latest, by sending an unequivocal statement to. [email protected] or by using the customer support form at www.funrent.ee.
5) The consumer must return the goods within 14 days of the date of the application or provide proof that he/she has handed over the goods to the logistics company within the aforementioned period.
6) Upon receipt of the cancellation notice, Funrent Online Shop shall refund to the consumer without delay, but not later than 14 days, all fees received from the consumer under the contract, including the costs of delivery of the item used by the Consumer, unless the consumer has expressly chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the trader, the Online Shop is not obliged to refund to the Consumer the cost that exceeds the cost of the usual delivery method.
7) The online shop may refuse to refund the money until the consumer has returned the item or provided proof that the item has been returned.
1) Funrent.ee is not liable for any damage caused to the Customer or delay in delivery of goods, if the damage or delay in delivery of goods is due to circumstances that Funrent.ee could not influence or foresee.
1) By submitting data in the online shop, the Consumer grants the right to collect and process the Consumer's personal data.
2) All personal data of the customer disclosed in the course of visiting the e-shop and making a purchase will be treated as confidential information, which will be entered in the customer register and used to provide the sales service and offer the goods to the user.
3) Funrent OÜ does not transfer, sell or disclose the customer's personal data to third parties except to the aforementioned processors.
4) Funrent OÜ processes the customer's personal data in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act.
5) The use of electronic personal data for direct mailing purposes will only take place if the Consumer has given his/her explicit consent on the website www.funrent.ee.
6) Encrypted data communication with banks when paying for purchases ensures the security of the Consumer's personal banking details and these are not accessible by Veebipoel.
7) The consumer has the right at any time to object to the collection and use of his personal data, and to request the rectification or erasure of such data, unless this is necessary for the recovery of a claim arising from the contract or for the delivery of the goods.
1) Funrent is liable for the non-conformity of the goods sold to the Consumer with the terms of the contract or for defects that occur within a period of up to two years from the delivery of the goods to the Consumer.
2) In the event of a defect, the consumer has the right to contact Funrent online shop within two months at the latest, submitting the invoice on the basis of which the purchase was paid for.
3) If the goods are defective, we ask you to discontinue the use of the goods.
4) The repair or replacement of defective goods shall be agreed between Funrent and the Consumer. The costs of repair shall be borne by the online shop Funrent.
5) Funrent online store is not liable for any defects in the product caused by the Consumer as a result of improper storage or improper use of the product.
6) In case of non-compliance or defects of the product, please send an e-mail to. [email protected] (e) If you wish to make a complaint, please send us an e-mail to the address below, stating the name of the person placing the order, the contact telephone number, the order number and a precise description of the non-conformity or defect.
7) Complaints concerning non-compliance or defects must be lodged within two months of the discovery of the non-compliance or defect.
8) All complaints will be examined and the Consumer will be contacted as soon as possible, but not later than 14 days after receipt of the complaint.
9) The consumer has the right to request Funrent online store to reduce the purchase price or to terminate the contract and to claim a refund for the goods, if Funrent online store is unable to repair or replace the goods, the repair or replacement of the goods fails, Funrent online store has not remedied the defect within a reasonable time, the consumer has been caused unreasonable inconvenience.
1) If the Online Shop has refused to resolve the complaint of the Consumer or the Consumer does not agree with the solution offered by the Online Shop and considers that his/her rights have been violated or his/her interests have been harmed, the Consumer may lodge a complaint with the Consumer Complaints Commission via the Consumer Protection Board or with the court. The Consumer may lodge a complaint himself or through a representative. The details of the Consumer Complaints Commission can be found on the website of the Consumer Protection Board, or, for problems arising in a Member State of the European Union, the European Union Consumer Centre.