Why Buy from us?
Our tents are with 50 mm frame that is highly durable. -Frame thickness is one of the most important factors.
These are the most novel and durable tents on the Estonian market. -We know that better quality tents are not sold on estonian market.
The tents have all the intermediate joints of metal, (not plastic or naylonist) – which is also one of the most important things.
Cover material is 100% rainproof D500 Covered with cloth and bottom thick pvc layer.
All pop up The tents have 6 edges with an aluminium frame.
The tent's feet are 50 mm . Aluminum profile, which makes the tent more massive and durable.
Do not begin to oxidized (such as iron galvanized, aluminum is anodied).
We give all our products 2 yrs warranty.
The set includes: frame, roof, 4 walls, carry bag, anglers and pile set.
We are able to provide the best quality tents for you at the best price!
Now available cheaper easy-up tents:
4 band Frame 29mm. Intermediate Connections: nylon .
Cover material D500 Top-coated cloth-bottom pvc Layer.
Available in 3 dimensions: 3x3m -€289 | 3 × 4, 5m -€379 | 3x6m-€459
Color selection: White, green, light blue, yellow, orange, black, beige and grey.
- Easy up height is adjustable with 4 levels 2.0-2.4 m . Ridge Heigth 3.3 m .
- Telescopic Legs - Tent can also be mounted on uneven ground.
- There is a safety mechanism on the roof, which ensures the roof strain so that the rain does not make "water pocket" on the roof
- Fixing Cords 5 m -Ensure shelter stability and tension.
NB! We also perform easy up Tents PRINT 69 €/m²
Installation and assembling
Easy up tent Installation Guide:
- 1) Open the frame ~ 75%.
- 2) Put the roof on the frame and connect the Velcro ribbons around the legs.
- 3) Place the top of the roof in the middle spacer and fix the roof with a drawstring.
- 4) To open the frame fully, grasp the cross beams and step back.
- 5) Fix the splint of the upper section with the foot in the supporting post to the barn and pushing the cross-beams up until the splint is fixed.
- 6) Make sure that all the splits that lock the frame are fixed.
- 7) Tighten the roof to the cross beams with the fastening clamps on the sides.
- 8) Lift the tent to the desired height with the lower splints. Make sure that the attachment is locked.
- 9) Easy- Up assembly takes just a few minutes.
Easy up tent assembly:
- 1) ASSEMBLING: Pull from the lower rings to let the tent down.
- 2) Release the tightening straps on the roof from the cross beams.
- 3) Pull the top bracket from the fixing splints to open the lock.
- 4) Grasp the cross beams and slide the tent together.
WIDE RANGE OF ACCESSORIES
- 50 mm Tent Leg-€59
- easy up Tent Frame Cross-€24
- 3 x 3 m – Frame €330; Walls and Roof €229
- 3 × 4.5 m – Frame €400; Walls and Roof €259
- 3 x 6 m – Frame €475; Walls and Roof €299
- 4 x 4 m -Frame €385; Walls and Roof €299
- 4 x 6 m -Frame €460; Walls and Roof €349
- 4 x 8 m -Frame €575; Walls and Roof €389
pop up Tent Sales, easy up Sale of tents, sale of fairground easy up Tent pop up Tent, easy-to-sell, easy up Tent.