You don't shoot off your mouth.
SUBMIT A NOTE
- Choose the products you need for your party/event. If you're not sure which products you need, we'll be happy to help.
- Place an order via the website or contact us directly ([email protected]).
- We will send you an initial offer.
- If the offer is suitable, we will confirm the order by email.
- You will be contacted by Logistics to agree on the date and time of delivery (1-3 days before the event).
- It is also possible to pick up the products yourself.
INVENTORY IS BROUGHT IN
- Toome Teie inventari kohale ja tuleme järgi Teiepoolt valitud kellaaegadel.
WRITE TO US
- Betooni 14a, Tallinn
- Vinkli 2, Tartu
- +372 512 6613
- +372 53 437 124
- [email protected]
- [email protected]
Is the transport of the products included in the price?
No, transport is added to the rental price of the products according to the destination.
Do you also set up tents outside Tallinn?
Yes, we install tents and other equipment all over Estonia, also in Latvia and Finland.
Is it possible to pick up the rental products myself?
Jah. Oleme avatud E-R 09.00-17.00. Tallinna rendipunkt on avatud alates 1.05 E-R 8.00-18.00 ja L-P 10-15.00.
Tulles ise järgi inventarile säästate transpordi ja paigalduse kulu.
- Tallinn - Concrete 14a
- Tartu - Vinkli 2
How far in advance should I book products?
The earlier, the more certain it is that the products will be available by the relevant date. It also depends on the specific nature of the products. Some products are in the thousands (e.g. furniture), others are just a few. It also very much depends on the dates, e.g. there are a lot of orders in the summer months, as well as in December during the Christmas holidays.
How to order?
There are many ways to order:
- you send a request via the website
- write directly to a sales representative or project manager, whose contact details can be found on the website.
- you come to the office - we discuss all the details and place the order in writing.
Can products be returned at weekends (Sunday and Saturday)?
Alates 1.05.2023 on Funrent Tallinn rendipunkt avatud ka L-P 10.00-15.00 ja E-R 8.00-18.00.
Tartu rendipunkt on avatud tavapäraselt kellaaegadel E-R 9.00-17.00
If I want to rent over the weekend, do I have to pay double?
Toodete rendihind tuleb kasutuspäevade järgi. Kodulehel on kuvatud 24h rendihind, iga järgnev päev on 10% rendihinnast.
Is it also possible to rent individual products - one table and one chair?
Yes, of course, the bourgeoisie is also very important for us.
What happens if a planned event cancels?
When you make a booking, we will issue an invoice for 30% of the total amount. If you give 14 days' notice of cancellation, we will refund the deposit. Unfortunately, in the event of cancellation at a later date, the advance payment will not normally be refunded.
Is it possible to confirm an order by phone?
We prefer that you place your order in writing (by email or on the spot) - this way we avoid the possibility of errors.
How is payment made?
Payment can be made by bank transfer on the invoice, card on the spot or cash.