You don't shoot off your mouth.
SUBMIT A QUOTE
- Choose the products you need for your party/event. If you're not sure which products you need, we'll be happy to help.
- Place an order via the website or contact us directly ([email protected]).
- We will send you an initial offer.
- If the offer is suitable, we will confirm the order by email.
- You will be contacted by Logistics to agree on the date and time of delivery (1-3 days before the event).
- It is also possible to pick up the products yourself.
INVENTORY IS BROUGHT IN
- We will deliver your inventory and come to pick it up at the times you choose.
Is the transport of the products included in the price?
No, transport is added to the rental price of the products according to the destination.
Do you also set up tents outside Tallinn?
Yes, we install tents and other equipment all over Estonia, also in Latvia and Finland.
Is it possible to pick up the rental products myself?
Jah. Oleme avatud E-R 09.00-17.00.
- Tallinn - Concrete 14a
- Tartu - Vinkli 2
How far in advance should I book products?
The earlier, the more certain it is that the products will be available by the relevant date. It also depends on the specific nature of the products. Some products are in the thousands (e.g. furniture), others are just a few. It also very much depends on the dates, e.g. there are a lot of orders in the summer months, as well as in December during the Christmas holidays.
How to order?
There are many ways to order:
- you send a request via the website
- write directly to a sales representative or project manager, whose contact details can be found on the website.
- you come to the office - we discuss all the details and place the order in writing.
How long is the right of return for sales products?
Purchased goods can be returned up to 14 days from the date of receipt.
The buyer must return the goods within 14 days of the date of the application or provide proof that.
that he has delivered the goods to the carrier within the aforementioned period.
Upon receipt of the returned goods, the online shop will return the goods to the buyer without delay, but no later than 14 days.
days from the date of receipt of the withdrawal, all the goods received from the buyer under the contract.
Can products be returned at weekends (Sunday and Saturday)?
Oleme avatud kellaaegadel E-R 9.00-17.00
If I want to rent over the weekend, do I have to pay double?
The rental price of products is based on the number of days of use. On the website you can see the 24h rental price, each subsequent day is 10% of the rental price.
Is it also possible to rent individual products - one table and one chair?
Yes, of course, the bourgeoisie is also very important for us.
What happens if a planned event cancels?
When you make a booking, we will issue an invoice for 30% of the total amount. If you give us 14 days' notice of cancellation, we will refund the deposit. Unfortunately, in the event of cancellation at a later date, the advance payment will not normally be refunded.
Is it possible to confirm an order by phone?
We prefer that you place your order in writing (by email or on the spot) - this way we avoid the possibility of errors.
How is payment made?
Payment can be made by bank transfer on the invoice, card on the spot or cash.
Do the website product prices include VAT?
Prices on the website do not include VAT. When you add products to your shopping basket, you will see the final prices including VAT.